Hair products over the years have improved and advances with more products involved in improving the hair quality from hair serums to dry shampoos. There is now quick fixes which claim to improve the hair growth, prevent frizz and not let your hair go limp after a while. Due to pollution, stress, UV rays and hectic life styles combined with nicotine and alcohol intake has caused major boast for the hair care industry to make products to protect your hair. Natural products are revived to take back their lost glory among all the synthetic products available in the market.
Benefits of hair growing products:
Nourishing the hair and getting good quality sleep are very important. The strength of the hair follicles are dependent on the way you comb, wash and cycles of the hair, the hair shedding takes places every three months wherein you would find more strands than usual.
Some of the products
- There are natural oils containing caffeine and ketoconazole which help to keep the hair follicles intact.
- Shampoos containing Clare sage oil, nettle root extract, cedar wood oil, pumpkin seed oil, Argan oil etc. all these to help prevent hair loss.
- Then their hair growth oils which contain aloe Vera, white willow bark, thyme, rosemary etc.
- To wipe out dandruff from the scalp, these shampoos suggest the way of usage and the time period wherein the the dandruff will no longer exist.
- There are various conditioners available containing chamomile extract promising silkier hair.
- Hair masks with jojoba oils, sage and ivy extracts help for blood circulation in the scalp and thus help hair growth.
- Hair growing products such as hair serums which help regenerate the hair growth and help people who have excessive hair loss and led to balding.
- There are aerosol cans with foam to be applied directly onto the scalp for generate hair growth.
- Increasing the density of the hair by using special serums available in the market, this liquid serum in liquid form wherein certain number of drops will help thicken the hair by the way of massage made from soy sprout, wheat sprout etc.
- Hair moisturisers are helping solve the dryness of the hair and preventing it becoming frizzy.
- There are other products which are applied after your hair wash to prevent dryness of the hair.
- Brushes which are made from animal hair to help blood circulation in the scalp @long with comb# which help from tangles it in the hair.
Along with using these products, if you follow the a particular regime you will definitely have your crowning glory intact
- Regular trimming or cutting of hair will avoid split ends and promote hair growth,
- Use good quality products for your hair right from oils, shampoos and dyes.
- Keeping the scalp clean by regular hair wash.
- Don’t wear tight hair styles, that pull at hair roots.
- Head gears worn for a long time will cause for hair-fall.
- Getting quality sleep, balanced diet and sufficient water intake.
- Take time out for exercise.
If the above is followed with right use of hair products can help save our hair from premature greying, hair loss and dandruff. To reduce the hair fall we could follow many tips and tricks that can be found on http://africanamericanhairstyles.org/best-hair-growth-products/.