If you are someone who wants to know about customer journey mapping, then you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss about customer journey mapping. Click here for customer journey mapping services.
What is the Customer journey map or customer experience map?
The customer journey map, is a Design Thinking tool that allows you to capture on a map, each of the stages, interactions, channels and elements through which our client goes from one point to another of our service. Visit this site for customer journey mapping services.
We can establish the end point, as far as we want, for example, until we lose that customer, or leave it in a closer experience, for example, until it ends up making a purchase.
In any case, the important thing is to select the framework where you can study the client and know the parts of the process that generate the most value, as well as those that do not contribute anything.
Elements to make a good customer journey map
The necessary elements to prepare a good customer journey map are the following:
- People (customer person maps).
- Emotions that customers feel their user experience.
- Touchpoints or contact points (we will see it in the diagrams)
Most important points of our customer journey map
In the following graphic of our customer journey canvas, we have marked the most important points:
- The positive points: entrance to the restaurant, food and dessert.
- The most negative points: choose table and pay.
- The most critical points in our service (the stops): the first look at the place, the menu and the food.