There’s nothing unpleasant than finding a big ugly stain on your black clothing. As bad as these marks may look they are easy to remove with some simple products that you use in your day-to-day lifestyle.
They can be removed with some simple scrubbing action and basic household items.How to get deodorant stains out of black shirts?
- If you notice a stain while wearing your shirt, use another part of your shirt to rub the stain off.
- Run through a regular wash cycle with warm water.
- A stain remover can be used to lift the stain if the wash cycle doesn’t help.
- If these methods don’t work try blotting a damp cloth on the stain
- If the cloth doesn’t do the trick, try rubbing a clean piece of nylon stocking, from the edges of the stain inward until it vanishes.
- A pre-moistened makeup wipe can be used.
- Acid can bond with deodorant and remove the.
Ways to prevent deodorant stains-
The best way to deal with stains is to avoid them in the first place. Here are a few tips-
- Do not overuse a deodorant- too much deodorant will leave excess residue on your clothing, which will in turn cause those unpleasant stains. Three to four swipes of deodorant should be enough to coat your underarms and make you feel fresh.
- Let your deodorant dry before putting your shirt on- this prevents and damaging transfer that may take place for your underarms to your clean fresh shirts.
- Roll-on deodorants are better- these are better as they are specifically designed to prevent white marks.
- Consider using an antiperspirant if you are a person who tends to sweat a lot. These formulas combat sweating and also reduce the amount of deodorant transfer on the fabric of the shirt.